Summer Exercise Playlist for Your Inner Boss Lady…
If you’re like me, you need some upbeat music and a positive mindset to have a great workout. But sometime getting into that mindset can be a bit challenging but exercising at least 5 times a week can help improve your overall health and reduce your risk of breast cancer. So, motivate yourself with this summer exercise playlist for your inner boss lady.
If you are still looking for a few reasons why you should download this playlist and hit the gym. Maybe these statistics might help motivate you!
- Exercising for at least 30 minutes a day is linked to a reduce rate of breast cancer by up to 25%
- Studies show a link between regular exercise and lower breast cancer reoccurence rates
- Exercise lowers blood estrogen and other cancer-growth factors, making it crucial in breast cancer prevention
These are some of my top favorite songs that motivate me to be the best version of myself and really get my head in the right mindset to have an absolutely great workout!
- ME! – Taylor Swift feat. Panic! At The Disco
- Broken & Beautiful – Kelly Clarkson
- Worth It – Fifth Harmony
- Medicine – Jennifer Lopez
- Run The World (Girls) – Beyoncé
- …Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
- Level Up – Ciara
- Power – Little Mix
Need a little more inspiration to get you going? Visit our blog www.iGoPink.org/inspiration, or download our free Exercise Tip card for more helpful tips and tricks on how you can get motivated and stay motivated to exercise and reduce your risk of developing breast cancer.