Sorry, but this application is not accepting submissions.
Thank you for inquiring about the iGoPink Scholarship Application. The application will be made available between January 24th and April 30th of 2019.
The iGoPink Scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current college students who have a caregiver affected by breast cancer. The student must complete the scholarship application in full and must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of the Greater Houston Area
- Have a caregiver that was treated for breast cancer within the past year
- Attend a Texas-based college
- Complete the application below in full
- Submit admission letter
- Have a minimum of a 3.4 GPA
- Submit 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Submit a 3-5 page essay detailing the impact of breast cancer on your family and how the iGoPink Scholarship will help you achieve your future goals
- Submit 3-5 pictures correlating to your essay and journey