Go PINK during the month of October! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we need YOUR help to spread awareness, educate others, and make a difference in women’s lives who are currently battling breast cancer.
Share the news! Help us spread awareness about Breast Cancer.
1. Update your Facebook Profile Picture
Spread awareness about Breast Cancer Awareness month (BCAM) by sharing your support on Facebook! You can download the following 3 golden images and update your profile picture to spread awareness to your friends and family online!
How to download: Right click on the photo of your choice, select Save As, save the photo on your computer or device, and use the photo to update your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube profile picture.
2. Wear PINK and share your #PinkPose!
You can easily help raise awareness for breast cancer by adding a touch of pink to your wardrobe!
What is #PinkPose?
- Take a photo of you or with your friends, family, co-workers, team, etc. while wearing PINK!
- Share the photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Use the hashtag #PinkPose
- Tag us (BCCA/iGoPink) : Twitter @igopink, Instagram @
- Tag 3 friends and ask them to take and share their #PinkPose online within 24 hours OR donate $25 to the Breast Cancer Charities of America
3. Shop our Pink Partners to show your support and spread the word about breast cancer. Proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Charities of America to help women and men who are battling breast cancer!
4. Know the Facts
What are the key breast cancer statistics? What are the key symptoms of breast cancer in women AND men? Throughout our website, we share important information on how to prevent and survive breast cancer.
5. Organize a Fundraiser
It’s quick and easy to create your own fundraising page to honor a loved one, survivor, and help children and their families who are still battling cancer. By becoming a fundraiser you can create your own account, join or start a team, and get others involved!
6. Make A Donation
With your donation, you can give a gift in honor of a survivor, loved one, and to help those who are still struggling with cancer.
Through the generosity of people like you, the Breast Cancer Charities of America can continue to assisting women and men who are battling breast cancer.
Join us and together we can help women prevent, battle, and survive breast cancer! We encourage individuals, groups, civic organizations and businesses to contact us on ways you can help.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more about our current opportunities HERE.
THANK YOU for your support and sharing the news about Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Only with your help we can spread awareness, educate others, and make a difference in women’s lives who are currently battling cancer.