10 DIY Halloween Costume Ideas…
Halloween is a favorite holiday here at the iGoPink office. We love the spooky décor and of course any opportunity to dress up! But sometimes Halloween costumes can be just dang expensive. So, whether you’re looking for a quick costume for work, a costume guaranteed to win you a prize at your friend’s party, or just something simple and easy. Here is a list of fun and creative DIY costumes!
1. Struck by Lighting – this is a great couples costume option! Grab a t-shirt you don’t care much about and put some holes in it, some ripped jeans and a giant cardboard lightning bolt!
2. Velma from Scooby Doo – with the latest fall trends, you probably have a midi skirt and an orange oversized sweater to pull off this look. Find a pair of glasses and walaah your Velma!
3. Elliot and ET – for all my pet lovers looking for a joint costume with your furry bestie, grab a red hoodie, a basket and a towel. This is the perfect out of this world costume that will definitely win you some extra points!
4. Crazy Cat Lady – got tons of stuffed kitties laying around? Put those to good use by sticking them on a robe and putting your hair in curlers and show off your inner crazy cat lady.
5. Ghost – Possibly one of the easiest Halloween costumes possible, but still a classic. Grab an old bed sheet, cut some holes and boo your way through the night!
6. Scarecrow – Want to dress up and still look cute? Grab your favorite fall flannel and boots, paint your face and you’re a scarecrow!
7. Dead Bride – for all the makeup junkies out there, this will really test your skills! Creating a look entirely from makeup to make you look dead and throwing on a white dress or veil will really spook the competition!
8. Beanie Baby – if you’re a 90’s baby like me, then this Beanie Baby simple costume will have you thrilled for Halloween! Create a ‘TY’ tag out of paper and wear it as a necklace with any animal themed look!
9. Miss Universe – use your favorite black dress and decorate it with colorful planets, throw on a sash and you can be queen for the night!
10. Raining Men – simply dress for a rainy day and grab an umbrella and decorate it with men’s faces of your choice!