At every turn of your life, it gives us choices which we fail to recognize. So when life gives you rocks or Breast Cancer, It’s still your choice whether to build a wall or to build a bridge.
“Your mind is a tool you can choose to use any way you wish.” – Louis Hay
Positive – always think only positive. Positive thinking and negative thinking are communicable. So always think positive and see only beneficial and positive situations in life. Smile a little more, as this helps to think positively. Neglect if you have any feelings of laziness or a desire to quit.
The true test of an individual to remain positive is when challenges become difficult. Working for a Breast Cancer Charity, we speak to people every day with these kinds of challenges. The challenge to continue going forward and not fall into depression. Positive thinking is a mental attitude that confesses into the mind thoughts, words, and images that are constructive to progress, expansion, and success. This is a mental attitude that anticipates good and auspicious results.
“Train your mind to think in terms of ‘possible’ and ‘can be done’.”
- Begin: Take charge of your life be a beginning something you’ve always wanted to do.
- Take time-off: make a conscious effort to take time-off, you will feel refreshed and able to think more clearly.
- Listen: Try listening carefully to other person’s point of view first, without being preoccupied or distracted.
- Believe: Tell yourself that you will succeed at whatever you are doing at the moment.
- Fear of failure: It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
- Choose: We can’t always choose our circumstances, but we can choose our attitude towards them.
- Be a winner: The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from losers.
- Never give up: When you feel like give up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
Be an Optimist – “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sail”.
Be a leader, think like a leader, move like a leader and live like a leader. All things have both good and bad but it all depends upon how we see it.
Goal – “If you don’t aim at anything, you will never hit anything”
First be clear in your goal and you must believe that your goal is achievable. If you want to shine in life, self-motivation is important. You must learn how to motivate yourself. The situation may be discouraging, don’t give up, and always keep your spirit high. This spirit will give you the power to overcome difficulties. If you feel discouraged in a difficult situation, it is nothing but you will lose even before the battle is over.