The Breast Cancer Charities of America's Medical Assistance program is to provide funds towards medical bills. Applicants must reside in The Greater Houston area and have been treated for breast cancer within the past year. Please see below for more guidelines to applying to the Medical Assistance program.
Consideration and/or Submission DOES NOT GUARANTEE funding. Due to limited funds, eligible applicants are NOT guaranteed approval.
To be considered the Applicant must:
1. Provide a copy of government issued photo identification
2. Provide current copy of medical bills
3. Provide a current letter of treatment/diagnosis from a medical professional
4. Provide additional piece of mail or proof of residency (if address is not listed on medical bills)
5. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
6. The applicant may not have received $5000 from The Medical Assistance Program in the past calendar year
7. Applicants, please provide the Medical Release Agreement to YOUR medical professional listed on the application. Medical Release Agreements can be found here.
8. Applicants, please provide the Medical Billing Release Agreement to YOUR treatment facility billing department. Billing Release Agreements can be found here. Disclaimer:
DO NOT attach either the Medical or Billing Release to your application. These documents allow BCCA to retrieve basic information regarding treatment and billing, both are needed to complete the application selection process. Please provide these documents to the correct medical professional or company. If the applicant does not give the Medical or Billing Release documents to the appropriate party, the application may not be considered for funding.
In order to be considered for funding the patient must submit all required documents. Documents must be legible, clear, and current.
Upload Patient Driver's License
Upload Letter of Treatment/Diagnosis
Upload Additional Piece of Mail/Proof of Residency